Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships in India
Sitaram Jindal Foundation ( SJF ) offers Scholarships for BPL and ITI Students for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program in India
Study Subject(s):Courses offered by the university.
Course Level for this scholarship / fellowship : This scholarship is available for pursuing diploma undergraduate and postgraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider: Sitaram Jindal Foundation ( SJF )
Eligibility for this Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships in India :
- Category ‘A’ : BPL Students
- Girl students belonging to BPL families studying in class IX to XII in a Govt. and Govt. Aided Schools.
- Boy and Girl Students belonging to BPL families studying in Graduation and Post Graduation Courses as mentioned below in Category ‘C’.
- Category ‘B’ : ITI Students
- Students studying in Govt. and Private ITIs in courses / trades as per Annexure-III Courses of duration, one year or two year shall only be eligible. Minimum percentage of marks in previous examination should be 50%. Further, students staying in hostel shall be paid extra in addition to scholarship.
- Category ‘C’: General Students
- Students who have secured 70% or above in the case of girls and 75% or above in the case
- Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs.2.00 laces p.a. shall be eligible.
- Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses the age of 30.
- Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute – UGC are eligible
The students of India can apply for this scholarship.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships in India Description: The Sitaram Jindal Foundation (SJF), formerly known as SJ Jindal Trust, established in 1969 is a charitable organization with the humanitarian objective of serving the poor and downtrodden in various fields. True to the inspiring ideals and values of its founder Dr. Sitaram Jindal, the Foundation has been promoting and providing basic needs of the people across various sections of the society in different fields including education, healthcare and rural development without discrimination of caste and creed. The foundation has setup several schools, colleges, hospitals and constructed many paths alas (rural schools)
Tenure of scholarship / fellowship award: All scholarships will be given in installments covering a period of six months at a time, irrespective of the amount involved. For courses of just 9 months duration, the scholarship shall be given in a single consolidated installment.
How to Apply for this scholarship / fellowship : The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open throughout the year.